Xicheng Ep Ltd has a professional PP plating tank processing plant, which can customize PP Plating Tank of different volume sizes according to customer needs. It is mainly made of PP polypropylene sheet after cutting and artificial plastic processing. It can be used to hold various acid-base corrosive solutions.
Characteristics of plastic PP Plating Tank
- Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, can be used to hold strong acid and alkali solvents;
- Easy to process into various shapes;
- Beautiful and smooth appearance, no need to paint;
- PP plastic processing speed is fast
- Outside can be clad with steel
- Structural reinforcement on the inside
Processing drawing of Plating Tank
First make the bottom of the electroplating tank. The bottom plate is made of thicker plates according to the specifications of the water tank. Where the flat bottom contacts the side wall, there are two methods, either the bottom plate protrudes or the side wall touches. After the 4 side plates are spliced and formed, they are welded with an extrusion welding torch. Whether the top needs to be covered or not, the inner wall can be reinforced with PP slats.
Precautions for ordering PP plastic electroplating tank
PP plastic electroplating tank can be used in various industries, such as sewage collection tank in environmental protection industry, pickling liquid for metal pickling, electroplating liquid storage in electroplating industry, and PAC\PAM dosing tank for wastewater treatment. When ordering a plating tank, you need to clarify your requirements.
- Overall dimensions and inner net dimensions (length, width and height)
- Plate thickness of PP sink (bottom, side wall, top plate)
- Strengthening method (internal or external)
- PP plating tank inlet and outlet flange specifications, flange standards and flange positions
With the size of the PP plating tank above, the salesperson calculates the amount of PP sheet and the processing cost based on the above data, and gives an accurate quotation.