FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic anticorrosive centrifugal fan is mainly composed of impeller, casing, air inlet, casing support frame, belt, pulley, pulley cover, base and relative base, shock absorber and other parts of which are equipped with motors. FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic anticorrosive centrifugal fan has a maximum air volume of 150,000 CMH with high performance, high efficiency, low noise, low vibration, and energy saving, which can create profits for you and is suitable for a variety of working conditions.
Working principle of FRP anticorrosive centrifugal fan
The principle of FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic anticorrosive centrifugal fan. When the motor rotates to drive the fan impeller to rotate, the gas between the blades in the impeller also rotates, and the gas is thrown out under the action of centrifugal force. The gas flow rate increases, so that the kinetic energy is absorbed by the gas in the flow. It is converted into static pressure energy, and then as the fluid is pressurized, the static pressure energy is converted into velocity energy. The gas is discharged through the exhaust port, and a certain negative pressure is formed in the middle of the impeller. The gas is immediately refilled under the action of atmospheric pressure, and the gas is continuously discharged and refilled under the continuous rotation of the impeller, so as to achieve the purpose of continuous air blowing. Under the same power, wind pressure and air volume are generally inversely proportional. Under the same power, the wind pressure is high, the air volume will be relatively low, and the wind pressure will be lower if the air volume is large, so that the power efficiency of the motor can be fully utilized.
Features of FRP anticorrosive centrifugal fan
- The integrated design of the new multi-segment arc volute can effectively reduce the loss of the volute channel.
- The overall fluid structure of the centrifugal fan is optimized to obtain the best impedance ratio of the fan.
- The first-level energy efficiency can reduce the power consumption of enterprises by 10%-20% and reduce production costs.
- FRP glass fiber reinforced plastic anticorrosive centrifugal fan impeller, volute and parts are all formed by molds, the strength and rigidity are close to steel, and it is durable.
3.Fast and convenient
- The volute’s intelligent back-pull design and simple and exquisite body mechanism are easy to assemble, replace and follow-up maintenance.
- The oil-bath type conjoined bearing seat has reserved oil filling and oil drain ports, which is very convenient for maintenance.